For a certificat de qualification professionnelle (CQP – vocational qualification certificate), the application file for listing in the national register of professional certifications must include the following :
- The decision and the date of creation by the national joint employment committee issuing it ;
- A description of the job concerned and the contents of the certification ;
- The reference of the qualification conferred by the qualification certificate in the collective bargaining agreements mentioning it, or of the level adopted in the classification by the said agreements ;
- How it is obtained ;
- The correspondences recognized or desired by the national joint employment committee with other certifications listed in the register.
CNCP contact :
- The assistant general Rapporteur in charge of the procedure for dealing with applications for RNCP registration.
- The CNCP representative at the French national level, depending on the professional sector covered by the certification